Cookies are small files that are downloaded and stored on a user’s computer when accessing certain websites, in order to store browsing information to facilitate navigation, recognising the computer, the browser… Or collecting data for statistical purposes. In no case are they viruses or systems harmful to the user.
By accepting the cookie notice that appears at the beginning of navigation on the website or by configuring the cookies on this site, you expressly accept the use of these cookies on your devices. If you disable Cookies, your browsing of the Website may not be optimal and some of the utilities available on the Website may not work correctly.
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
Depending on the entity that manages the equipment or domain from which the cookies are sent and processes the data obtained, we can distinguish:
– First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
– Third-party cookies: These are those that are sent to the user’s terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through the cookies.
In the event that the cookies are installed from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself but the information collected through these is managed by a third party, they cannot be considered as own cookies.
Depending on the length of time they remain activated in the terminal equipment, we can distinguish:
– Session cookies: These are a type of cookie designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
They are usually used to store information that only needs to be kept for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (e.g. a list of products purchased).
– Persistent cookies: These are a type of cookie in which the data remains stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period defined by the party responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Depending on the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed, we can distinguish between:
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it such as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements that make up an order, make the buying process of an order, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound or share content through social networks.
– Personalisation cookies: These cookies allow the user to access the service with some predefined general characteristics depending on a series of criteria in the user’s terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used to access the service, the regional configuration from which the service is accessed, etc.
– Analysis cookies: These cookies allow the party responsible for them to monitor and analyse the behaviour of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform and to create browsing profiles of the users of these sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by the users of the service.
Specifically, MAJDOULINE MAHRADY is using Cookies for the purposes set out below. If other technologies are used in the future in order to provide more and better services, the user will be informed of this.
Technical cookies are essential for you to be able to move around a website and use its functions. In general, these cookies enable the different functions of the website, make your browsing more secure or provide functionalities that are previously requested by the user. As they are necessary for the operation of the site, these cookies are enabled by default and cannot be refused.
This site uses technical cookies necessary to:
ensure safe and uninterrupted browsing of our website;
save user preferences regarding the configuration, acceptance or rejection of cookies on the site.
Share content (such as articles and blog posts) on different social networks (such as Twitter or Facebook).
These cookies make it possible to monitor and analyse the behaviour of users browsing the website. The information collected through this type of cookies is used to measure the activity of the website, application or platform, in order to make improvements based on the analysis of the data on the use made by users of the service.
You can also allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the settings of the browser installed on your computer: